Sometimes Ecquire gets confused as to what account it is supposed to be logged into. You can resolve this by following the steps in the image below.
1. Please clear your localstorage and cookies by using the steps in the image below.
2. After clearing the cache and local storage remove Ecquire by right clicking the icon and selecting “Remove From Chrome…”.
3. Install a fresh copy of Ecquire using the most recent unlock/download link sent to you via email. If you did not receive a link please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After the reinstall head to the Licensing page, which will refresh and unlock Ecquire.
5. Before attempting to submit data make sure to REFRESH each page you are working/capturing data from. Without a refresh our code will not be properly injected into the page and will prevent capture.
If this does not help please contact us using the blue liferaft icon at the bottom right of this screen or by using the “?” in the bottom right corner of the Ecquire screen.