That’s why Highrise’s email history view is such a valuable feature. And now, you add your emails directly to Highrise from within Gmail.
If you want to save an email that you have sent to your contact:
- Compose your email as you normally would
- Click the Ecquire button.
- Ecquire will automatically capture and save the body of the email and the contact’s information
- Review Ecquire and add any extra details
- Click the “Submit to Highrise” button and save your contact and the email to Highrise.
If you want to save an email that you have received from your contact:
- Find the received email that you want to save
- Click the Ecquire button inside the received email
- Review and add any extra details that you would like
- Click the “Submit to Highrise” button to save the received email to Highrise.