We know your time is valuable. Sometimes we run into errors that can only be fixed by watching your screen and observing your workflow. There are technical things we’ll take over once we get connected. In order to do this we rely on two pieces of technology. Talky.io and Google Chrome Remote Desktop.
– You will need to navigate to the support link our helpdesk gives you.
– Once there you will have to click the “Join the Call” Button– You will then need to click the share screen button on the left side of the page.
– From here you will be asked to (if you do not have talky.io already installed) download a small Chrome extension.
– Click the “Entire Screen” option when presented with the choice of what screen to share.
– Then we will see you there in the call and watch you work.
For Chrome Remote Desktop:
– The process for allowing remote control access of your computer requires you to download the Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
– Google explains how their software works pretty well. But if you need help we’ll be there to guide you.
P.S. If you have a Join.Me account you can send us an invite code to that and we can join your call that way.
Let us know at email@example.com if you have any questions.